Monday, September 15, 2008

Woo-Hoo Larabars!

OMG! I don't know what I love more...Sammie, from Running With A Recipe fame (!), who has sent me the most fantastic thing ever, the Larabar...OR...the Larabar itself! I have been looking forward to checking the mail everyday since she told me she sent them, and today was THE DAY! I was like a kid getting a new toy! Katie was like, "somebody sent you candybars?" Yes, mommy candybars! I have to confess I have already eaten the PB Cookie one. *blushes* I could not EVEN wait. It was heaven! So thank you, thank you, thank you to my blog buddy Sammie! Now I will have to order them by the box-full! *hugs*

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HELL YES!!! My daily delight :0)

Jenna said...

SO glad you finally got to try some! The peanut butter cookie is to die for!! I just wish they weren't so expensive!!!!

Samantha said...

Yea!!!! I am so glad you got my package - PB Cookie is my fav. D was asking me who I was sending Larabars to when we were at the Post Office last week - kids are so funny. I hope you like the other flavors.
Enjoy your mommy/daughter dinner - it looks delish.

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...