Friday, September 12, 2008

Lumpless!

So, despite major nerves, I was a big girl this morning and had the surgery to remove the lump. I'm so glad it's over..we are on our way home now. I still got up at 530am and went down to workout at the hotel. New hotel=new fitness equipment! Yay! I did a walk/jog thing on the treadmll for 5 miles, then did 10 minutes on the elliptical. I think it helped me to do my normal routine like every other morning. Anyway, I did feel like a Mocha Light Frapp as we were leaving town, but it didn't taste as good as I thought. Guess it's just the post-anesthesia effect, cause they're my fave normally. Well I'm off to chill for our ride home. We have to stop in PB to get mt prescription filled and pick up Katie's other shoe. Later!



Thank you to everybody who sent their kind words and sent up some prayers...I defintely felt them!



Sammie, I am SO EXCITED about my package!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

ERICA, THIS IS FABULOUS NEWS!!! :0)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...