Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Recipe Night

It was new recipe night here at our household. That is always met with apprehension by my hubby and kids! I always assure them that "if it sucks, we will order pizza." Luckily that has only happened a time or two. I made the Chicken Enchiladas from Skinny Chef and they were fantastic! I served with them with ff refried beans, brown rice, and salsa. And we ended up breaking out the Baked Scoops, too! The kids loved it, too, and as of yet my hubby hasn't made it home yet but I'm sure he will love it. One thing I really liked about this recipe is the fact that it has spinach in it...more veggies are a good thing!

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...