Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Comfort Food

Comfort food at it's finest was on the menu for tonight. My mom and dad had taken the kids out to dinner by the time we got home so I made myself some good ol' comfort food. I used some leftover mac and cheese and mixed in some chicken breast and broccoli (to make myself feel a little better about it!). I had some garlic bread on the side, too. Mac and cheese has been my favorite since I was a little girl! My mom said I would eat a whole box if she'd let me. Problem is, I still could!! After that, I had 2 bowls of ice cream. *Shameful, I know!* I've got to cut back on the desserts...I've been hitting them a little hard lately. But today I think it was particularly needed. So I'm off to bed to dream soundly...thankfully. :-)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Erica,
Ever since you mentioned the lump I have kept you in my thoughts. I was very happy to hear the good news - I am sure not as happy as you. You have 3 beautiful babies that need a happy and healthy mommy.
Did you sleep better lastnight? Enjoy your day.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hooray for comfort food!! :0)

Happy Wednesday, Erica!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...