Family Portrait...Katie always has to stand out!
Katie is 5!
1) That Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
2) My AMAZING husband, who is supportive and wonderful
3)The 3 most fantastic children in the world: Tyler, Zachary, and Katie
4) My family: my parents, in-laws, sisters, and brothers
5) The best friends a girl could ask for: Kim and Michelle are my bffs!
6) My health, and my family's health
7) To have a roof over my head and food on my table
8) FREEDOM! To be a citizen of the United States of America, the greatest nation in the world, where we are free to speak, choose, and live how we choose.
9) Natural beauty. We live in "God's Country," where we wake up to natural beauty every day: forests, fields, rivers, and springs.
10) It all begins and ends with God, so I am thankful for His everlasting love and sustaining Grace, without which I would be lost. Praise God for freedom from sin: that He loved us so much that He sent His son to die for us.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving full of all the things YOU are thankful for!
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name!" Psalm 100:4
We have had a great Sunday. My first chemo treatment, 3 weeks ago, left me feeling like I had been hit by a car on days 3 and 4. But today, day 3, thankfully that has not been the case! I have been up and about doing my usual stuff today, even running! I started to just take it easy and go for a nice short walk, but of course, found myself jogging before I knew it! I did 4 miles! Praise God! I started week 7 of Beth Moore's Believing God this morning...I am just so blessed every time I listen to her.
I found this video on YouTube today. I just love this song...I can feel myself worshipping at the feet of our Lord every time I hear it. So I though I would include it today. You know, I took a spin class once on a Sunday afternoon with my sister, and the instructor played all praise and worship music, an ended with "I Can Only Imagine." Beautiful, truly. I hope you have had an happy Sunday as well!
Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?! Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...