Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! The holiday has prompted me to list my:
1) That Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
2) My AMAZING husband, who is supportive and wonderful
3)The 3 most fantastic children in the world: Tyler, Zachary, and Katie
4) My family: my parents, in-laws, sisters, and brothers
5) The best friends a girl could ask for: Kim and Michelle are my bffs!
6) My health, and my family's health
7) To have a roof over my head and food on my table
8) FREEDOM! To be a citizen of the United States of America, the greatest nation in the world, where we are free to speak, choose, and live how we choose.
9) Natural beauty. We live in "God's Country," where we wake up to natural beauty every day: forests, fields, rivers, and springs.
10) It all begins and ends with God, so I am thankful for His everlasting love and sustaining Grace, without which I would be lost. Praise God for freedom from sin: that He loved us so much that He sent His son to die for us.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving full of all the things YOU are thankful for!
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name!" Psalm 100:4