Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank You

I must start today by saying a big "Thank You" to those of you that have left sweet comments or sent me an email of encouragement, regarding my loss (of hair, that is)! LOL I have to tell ya, I've never felt more beautiful, per your words! I promise I won't let them all go to my head...ha!...no pun intended! Can ya tell I'm feelin' it today?! Anywho, thank you all so much for your awesomeness! You all continue to mean more to me than you know!

Today started out with another great, and cool, 7-miler. I have done 26 miles already this week; my goal was to get to 30 before I have to go have my 2nd treatment on Friday...looks like I'm going to make it! Praise God, He continues to give me the strength that I need, I get my dose from Him daily. He is always walking (or running!) right beside me, holding my hand...or carrying me if necessary. Thank you, Lord, for continuing to guide and direct me in all ways! There's not tons to do around here today. A load of laundry or two, and just the general picking up stuff. I think I am going to make chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner tonight. Michelle has an awesome recipe, tastes just like Olive Garden (Yum!), so I am going to call her to get it. And what italian meal would be complete without garlic bread and salad...yeah I'm all up in it today! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday!

"Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your heart's desires." Psalm 37:4

3 comments:

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

Hey Erica! Glad you are having a good day. Good for you for keeping up the running. I have really let mine slide and I have no excuse, haha. I was just curious, how "fast" do you run, typically? Have a great rest of the day!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY FOR FABULOUS DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Still thinking of you everyday!! :-)

Unknown said...

Yay, your enthusiasm is energetic over the wavelngths! I need to get my booty walking- at least.. and I thought I could just blame pregnancy, not so :-). You go girl.

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...