Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pampering Mom

I had such a nice surprise this morning. I woke up feeling all blah and yucky and shaky, and looked outside and my boys were cooking a feast of a breakfast on the grill! Tyler got his deer yesterday afternoon (it's youth deer season this weekend here) so they were cooking that with eggs, biscuits and gravy, and hashbrowns. They didn't cook it inside because they weren't sure if I felt like smelling it or not...good call! Zachary made me a plate and brought it into me and it was fantastic! I had my feast and my strawberry powerade (a new fave!) and I felt a little better. I am pretty tired today...not sick, just blah-feeling. So I am all kicked back in the recliner, typing away, watching Evan Almighty, yes again. I have done a little bit today, got up, got dressed, put makeup on, made my bed...but I'm definitely not scrubbing floors today! I have been told that this blah/tired phase only lasts a few days...I hope so! Hope ya'll are having a good Sunday!

"The LORD will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

What a lovely surprise!!

Definitely rest up - you need your strength!

Anonymous said...

Rest up and enjoy the movie - I love it too. Venison for breakfast?? You have some adventurous taste buds... maybe that's because I've never had venison before though.

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...