Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Day, Another Sick Kid

Good Thursday Morning! As I sit here and type, I am looking at yet another sick little one. Oh how I wish this thing would hurry up and pass through. Zachary is home from school today with, you guessed it, a sore throat and congestion. Ughhhhh! And bless his heart, there's nothing I can do for him but offer popsicles and pudding to try to soothe his throat. :-( The motrin helps his sinus headache, but that's about it. Katie and I are continuing to improve, other than the sore spot on my abdomen. It's never ending!

I got up this morning and did another 5 miles. After I got cleaned up and ate breakfast I changed the sheets on our bed, trying to rid the house of germs! At wake up time, it was pretty cloudy and gloomy looking but it's supposed to get prettier as the day goes on and reach a high of 65. Perfect! Wish everybody felt well enough to get out and enjoy it! I hope it's pretty wherever you are!

"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...