Monday, September 15, 2008

Lunch-y Lunch

I'm totally taking advantage of the fall weather and having a bowl of steaming soup. It's Healthy Choice Country Vegetable...very yummy. And to go with a turkey, spinach, and rf cheddar wrap and a Jazz apple added at the end 'cause I was still hungry. This is the last of my Jazz apples. :-( I'll have to wait for another trip to PB to get more. With gas $4.09/gallon, it probably doesn't make much sense to drive 45 miles for apples. Dangit.I'm off to the bank, post office (I'm checking daily, Sammie!!), and to school to fetch my boys, well Zachary anyway, Tyler has basketball practice until 445pm. Then to the store to pick up something to make for dinner. Later ya'll!
*Somehow the pic of my soup did not show up...and I don't have time to find it right now!

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...