Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Be Ballin'

Another win last night, another great ballgame. I don't know if 4 3-pointers is the new standard or what, but Tyler is definitely seeing them right now! He had 17 points last night and they played great. Yes, Julz, he is a 2 shooting guard. He also plays some point. It makes me smile to see him on the floor in his #40 uniform, the same number Jack wore when we were in high school. Kenny Chesney's "I Go Back" is playing right now...I wish I could for just a week or so!



I got up and ran 4 miles this morning to start my day off on the right foot. Now we are on our way to Springfield to go to the wig place and check out my new do...or dos if my hubby gets his way! Haha! Hopefully we will get some mall time in while the guys hit Bass Pro. And I know we will be eating somewhere fanastic, and I've already requested Coldstone before we come home! Maybe I'll get to go to health food store today too. Somehow those two sentences don't match! teehee. But I got on the scale yesterday and I've lost 6 lbs in the last almost 2 wks. Geez. So I figure a little Coldstone may be just what the dr ordered!



Hope ya'll have a fantastic Saturday!!

2 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

Knew it! :) Way to be TY! Way to be!

And it sounds like your morning has gotten off to a FANTASTIC start! Such a hopeful saturday, indeedy-do! FABU :)

Enjoy your Coldstone to the fullest!!! I looove getting coconut in mine and fruit, too! The pineapple, coconut, and sinless sweet make it taste like a tropical paradise :) Weeeeeee

LATA GATA.

Haven said...

Hi - I just wanted you to know that I found your blog through Jenna's at EatLiveRun and I am incredibly inspired by your strength. There are a 32 year old woman in Maine, and her 27 year old just-pregnant sister in NYC, both keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep running and keep the faith- you are amazing! Hope E. Cruser - Edgecomb, Maine

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...