My thoughts right now:
- My sister, Layne, is going to be here this weekend with her boys…YAY!
- Maggie had her first post-op appointment this week and she has been declared CANCER-FREE!
- We are starting a new business venture! Property clearing has begun.
- I have been wearing my hair curly this week.
- The STL Marathon is one month from today.
- I am making sausage and potatoes for dinner because it reminds me of my Nana.
- My right hand has been almost numb the past two mornings after my run; I’m hoping it is not lymphedema-related.
- Komen STL registration opens today!!!!!!!
- I ran in complete silence again today, 8.5 miles, 1:14:12. It was cold, but good.
- I need to buy running gloves…or just gloves period.
- My brain and my body feel like I’m 90 years old most of the time, and it’s killinggggg me.
- It would be the coolest thing ever to be Bat Girl for the Cardinals on Mother’s Day.
- Most of the time I wish I had had a bilateral mastectomy when I was diagnosed.
- My boys went to youth group last night at church and watched the movie “To Save A Life.” They loved it and are going to start a youth Bible study based on the movie. Proud of them.
- This spinach/kale smoothie is really cold.
- I wish no one ever got breast cancer ever again.
- My evening hot flashes have been picking up lately…not sure why.
- God is good, all the time.
Random and kind of all over the place, I know, but I had a long time to think this morning as I ran and these are just some of the thoughts running around in my head.
I’ll leave you with a pic of me and my Zachary.
Would you please go vote for me? I’d love you forever!