Friday, March 25, 2011

Rain/Sleet = Treadmill

"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12: 11–12

 

What in the WORLD?!?!

Can you see it??IMG_2433

 

Here, let’s come around to the back of the house and look a little closer…  How ‘bout now?

IMG_2435

Yes, folks, that is sleet.  Nasty, cold, freezing rain.  Ughhhhhhhh…..  What happened to Spring?!

Needless to say, it was freezing and raining/sleeting this morning so I headed to my parents’ house to get on their treadmill for today’s run.  I ran 6.5 miles of steady state on a constant 1-2% incline.  It took me almost an hour then I headed home to get cleaned up and start the day.  Both boys are supposed to have baseball games today, but seeing as how it is still raining, I doubt that it is going to happen.  But yesterday’s game was GREAT!  We won 12-1, so Bulldog baseball is 2-0 to start the season!!  Way to go, boys!  I LOVE that it is time for baseball!!

Speaking of baseball…  Have you voted for me lately to be the honorary Bat Girl for my Cardinals on Mother’s Day??  You can vote as many times as you want until April 14!  I would appreciate it SOOO much!! 2011-03-04_1247mlb 

We have a busy and fun weekend starting with our last Upwards games tomorrow morning, followed by a trip to STL [with no kids! Thanks Mom & Dad!!!]! 

How ‘bout you?  Any plans for the weekend?

xoxo

1 comment:

Cbrady3 said...

Snow in St. Louis means I'll be running on the treadmill tomorrow too:( But then the boyfriend is here so hopefully a fun anniversary dessert date:)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...