Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Duty Calls

It’s a rainy Mardi Gras here. Storm cloud How about where you are?  Any better??  I sure hope so.

This morning it actually wasn’t too bad.  It was in the low 40s so I did my run outside again today, hoping to get it in before the rain hit.  Success!  I did 7.5 in 1:06:26 and felt pretty good.  Not as good as yesterday, but I’ll take it.  I still managed to finish all the miles in the 8s so I’m pretty pumped about that.

2011-03-08_1156garmin

Now it is pouring down rain outside and it is supposed to continue for the rest of the day and night.  Ick.  Oh, and I was chilly when I got out of the shower so I am bundled up in a hoodie and I have the heat turned up a little…combine all that with the rain and I pretty much just want to curl up on the couch and take a nap.  It is not going to happen, though!  Duty calls!

Today’s duty includes getting ready for my little girls tonight at cheer practice, laundry, booster club bookwork, and our own personal and business bookkeep stuff.  Now don’t you just want to jump on over here and join in the party?!   I thought so. Winking smile

I’m going to sign off with this picture.  It is from Smokin’ Hot Mama Club, and I thought it was pretty darn cool.

Have a good rest of your day!

faithisrefusingtopanic

xoxo

 

2011-03-04_1247mlb

 

Have you voted today??  I would appreciate it TONS. Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...