Monday, March 7, 2011

Half-Marathon Monday

Hello all!  I hope you are all having a mahhh-velous Monday!

Me?

Well, I have had a half-marathon Monday.Open-mouthed smile

Yep, as soon as I got the kids off to school I headed for a run.  And what a fabulous one it was!  The temps were perfect, in the 30s, and I was feelin’ good.  I decided to pass on a long run yesterday afternoon when we got home from Springfield – just wasn’t feeling it – so I was super pumped when my legs were all fresh and ready to go!

And for the first time ever, I think, I completed my whole run with each mile being in the 8’s!  And my last mile was faster than the previous 3!  Woop woop!  Here’s the breakdown:

2011-03-07_1309garmin

I am also super excited about the time! 1:54:50!!!  I am hoping to PR in my 3rd Half-Marathon next month in St. Louis, and to finish in under two hours is my goal.  This was a great test run!

Oh, and before I forget, I did the devotion at our Upward games on Saturday.  I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I’d be, standing out in the middle of the gym floor with the microphone…but notice that I’m wearing my jacket in the picture, it may or may not be hiding my sweat marks!!!  Bahahahahaha!! Laughing out loud

UPWARDSPEAK

I am crazy busy with all kinds of stuff around here today so I don’t have too long to visit, but maybe tomorrow I can ramble a little longer?  We shall see…Winking smile

Love you guys!!!

xoxo

OH!  DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!!! (AND VOTE, AND VOTE, AND VOTE…)

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...