Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In Pictures

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31

Afternoon, folks!

As I have been going about my day I have been thinking about something profound to write about on this last day of 2010. 

I thought about it during my 7 mile run this morning,

                                       while I was reading blogs,

during my nap,

and while we were taking down the Christmas tree.

After much thinking, I decided that I would do a year in pictures.  Enjoy!

JanuaryBRAYDEN was born!

BRAYDEN 073BRAYDEN 095

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

February – I celebrated my 32nd birthday and my hubby got me my Garmin and roses.Red heart

Feb2010 013Feb2010 022 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

March – We went to Disney World and I ran my second Half-Marathon, The Disney Princess Half! March2010 187

March2010 046March2010 188

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April – The Lending A Hand 1st Annual River Run 5K! Print

FROMPHONE 022

May – My first TV interview and we had a Salutatorian in the house! May2010 028

FROMPHONE 066

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JuneKOMEN!komen10survivorpicKomen2010 089

  SURVIVOR!

komen2010-2

July – The river, hot baseball games, and more river.

 Komen2010 007Komen2010 008

Komen2010 010

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

August – Zachary became a TEENAGER!, it was back to school time again, and we celebrated a good mammogram! August2010 008August2010 014August2010 030

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SeptemberTyler turned 15 and Tiffany and I shared a special night. September10 006

September10 011

September10 010

 

 

 

 

 

Lime_Pinpink-ribbon

 

 

 

October – We burned the lights BRIGHT PINK for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH and I ran MY FIRST MARATHON!!!  And Tyler and my sister Layne ran their first half-marathon!

September10 015

September10MARATHON 017 

November – While my guys got their hunt on in Colorado, us girls went shopping!  A good checkup and Katie’s 7th birthday rounded out the month.November10 042

November10 081November10 076

November10 018

December – Tyler’s first year of High School basketball started and family time was cherished at Christmas. GAMENOV27christmaseve10December2010 093

It’s funny, I actually thought this post would be rather quick to write…just going back and picking and choosing a few pictures to represent each month.  Ha!  It has turned out to be anything OTHER than quick!  Every time I opened a new file of pics I found myself browsing through them and reminiscing with whoever was standing closest to me as I was writing.  Sheesh…it has taken forever!  So I hope you’re REALLLLYYYY enjoying this!  Heehee, it has been made with love. Smile

Oh!  And to our family and friends, you just read our Christmas letter! LOL I didn’t send out cards or letters this year because I just couldn’t find the time, but here you go, this sums 2010 up perfectly for us!

As for this last day of 2010, we are laying low this evening.  Zachary is going to a lock in for the church, Katie is playing at a friend’s house for the evening, and Tyler is hanging with us ol’ parents and ordering pizza.  You know you’re crossing over when your kids have a more active social life than you do! 

But seriously, I am LOVING having busy, healthy, active kids and being a busy, HEALTHY, active mom to do it all. This is the first new year’s eve in awhile that I am not recovering from something…2008 was spent at Barnes-Jewish in STL because Tiff and I were having chemo together, and 2009 I was recovering from my hysterectomy.  This year is much better!  We are going to keep this going!

May God richly bless and keep you and your family in 2011!

Blessings!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) I enjoyed your pictures!! What a great year 2010 was.....2011 will be just as great! I love you, sister!!!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...