Sunday, December 26, 2010

And The Fun Continues

“When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”  So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.” Luke 2:15-16

Welcome back! 

I had to break my Christmas pictures into two posts because of the massive amounts of pictures I have!  Now I’m looking at a blank slate (page) ready to be filled…I like it. Winking smile  So here we go…

Christmas mornings at our house are so much fun with the kids.  I even have some trouble sleeping on Christmas Eve because I’m just so excited for them!  This year the kids were up before daylight, but didn’t come downstairs to wake us up until 7am…sweet kids!  They said they all gathered in one of their rooms and talked and goofed off until it was time to get up.  Funny thing is, I remember doing that with my brother and sisters when we were kids.  Such fun memories!

Santa was here!

December2010 091

December2010 090

December2010 089

Christmas angels!

December2010 093

December2010 094

December2010 098December2010 095

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

December2010 097

December2010 105December2010 110December2010 111

And the aftermath:

December2010 116

And so another Christmas is in the books.  It’s hard to believe another year has gone by.  The kids are growing up so fast.  It seems that they grow before my very eyes sometimes!  But it doesn’t matter how big they get, they will always be my babies. Red heart

Now it’s time to get to this last week of 2010.  We have a basketball tournament that starts tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.  It is a fun post-Christmas tradition!  Other than that, it’s a pretty easy week…the kids are still out of school so I will soak up that time with them.

See you tomorrow. Smile

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...