Monday, December 20, 2010

Cozy Christmas Week

December2010 006

I wish you could be in our home right now.

Here at our log home in the Ozarks there is a fire burning in the fireplace,

December2010 003

the lights on the tree are shining bright,

December2010 007 

the stockings are hung on the mantle just waiting to be filled with wonderful goodies,

December2010 005

and Country Christmas is playing on Sirius radio/TV.

December2010 002 

Ahhh it’s so perfect.

And in case you’re wondering…

No, I’m still not ready.Winking smile

I will not get stressed, I will not get stressed, I will not get stressed…

Are YOU ready?!

xoxountousachild

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...