Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lost: Productivity

What I should be doing today:

  • cleaning house – most importantly sweeping, mopping, vacuuming…ack.
  • wrapping presents.
  • more shopping.
  • finishing my Upward newsletter (and probably writing my hubby’s too).

What I AM doing today:

  • reading blogs.
  • watching “Elf.” <-----One of the BEST Christmas movies ev-ah!
  • impatiently waiting for Layne and fam to get here.
  • playing on Facebook.

I wish my motivation would magically turn in the direction of being a little more productive than looking at someone else’s recent cruise pictures on Facebook, but alas, that is what I sit here doing.  Oy.  I have GOT to get moving!!

I haven’t been completely sedentary today, though.  I went out to mom and dad’s and put in 8.1 miles on their ‘mill this morning.  I’m stuck on the .1’s this week, I don’t know why. I have also been running at an incline in order to try to simulate running outside as best I can and get some resistance.  I have been alternating my runs from 1-2%…today’s was 1.5% and pretty speedy, 1:12:08.  It was great and definitely started my day out right!  I ran out of time and didn’t do my arm weights this morning, so hopefully this afternoon I will get those done.  I love being able to lift again…even if it is only 3 lbs. to start! Winking smile

Alrighty, I’m going to see if I can be productive this afternoon…wish me luck!  And also please send your best wishes, thoughts, and prayers to Maggie, who is having chemo #6 today!  Only 2 left, girl…you are almost there!! Red heart

Love!

xoxo 

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...