Monday, December 13, 2010

Electric [Blanket]

Oh my word, the temps outside were absolutely ridiculous this morning!  And they’re not much better right now, either.  Get this…

5 degrees at 7am…and only up to 20 now at noon!!

Yeah, crazzzzyyyy cold!  And it’s not supposed to get much better in the foreseeable future. Annoyed

Looks like the treadmill and I will be joined at the hip, err, the foot, for a while to come.  Good thing I like it.  Although I DO miss having one in my own house.  But I am SO thankful to be able to use my parents’ whenever I want!

SO…here we are on Monday.  I had to peeeeel Katie out of bed this morning to get ready for school.  I bribed her by running her a warm bath and then talking about how she only had 4 1/2 days of school left then she can sleep in for two whole weeks!  That made her very excited!  She is such a late sleeper.  On Saturday morning, I tried to let her sleep as late as she wanted but gave up when it was almost 11 and she hadn’t even stirred…I woke her hiney up and told her it was lunch time.Winking smile  Silly girl.

Tyler and Zachary have been busy on the basketball front, of course.  Tyler is starting on the jr. varsity team, and so far they have started the season 0-2.  I’m praying that their first win comes this week.  The Varsity is doing very well, with a record of 4-1.  We had a really big win on Friday night!  It was a very close game and the fans were VERY involved, which always makes for an electric atmosphere!  Those are my favorite kind of games…as long as we win, of course!  Zachary is the team manager so he stays very busy helping Coach with anything he needs and does a great job working with the boys.  He is loving it, for sure.

Here’s some pics from Friday night’s game:

GAMEDEC10

GAMEDEC10-3

GAMEDEC10-4

GAMEDEC10-7

GAMEDEC10-8

GAMEDEC10-9

GAMEDEC10-10

GAMEDEC10-12

bulldog

We have two basketball games on the schedule for this week: tomorrow (Tuesday) night, and Friday night.  I always look so forward to game nights!!  But man, is it ever stressful!!  I had no idea what the parents in the stand went through during the course of a season until now…I think we all need a Xanax drip as soon as we walk in the door!  Some more than others! LOL~

 

I’m going to try to get caught up on laundry today.  It is so warm and toasty in my house right now, though, all I really want to do is take a nap so I MUST get up from this computer and get moving.  I’m also going to go through all the info that was presented at the 2010 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.  Someday I am going to go to this conference, labeled as the best in the world for new and current information in the world of breast cancer and where we stand with this disease.  I would love to make it an annual thing at some point.  We’ll see.  sabcsheader

Have a great Monday, friends!  I hope you are staying warm wherever you are! Red heart

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...