Friday, January 2, 2009

Fantastic Four

Here I am in STL at Siteman Cancer Center, having my FOURTH chemo treatment! Wahoo! I was praying for good echo results and good blood work results last night and coming into today. And prayers were answered! Praise God! My dr said my echo actually looked a little better than last time (of course, God!) and my blood work looked perfect. So the go ahead for my fourth treatment was on! I continue to be so thankful for your prayers and support during all this. And so touched. Alone, I could not do this, but God has given me this amazing strength that passes all understanding. HE is guiding me. HE is taking care of me. And HE is walking before me throughout all things. I can't tell you now much strength I draw from Him.

Thank you, O Gracious Father, for loving me and taking care of me. I give you all the praise, honor, and glory for your mighty works that you are doing in me. Praise you, Lord! In Jesus' Precious Holy name I pray. Amen.



I am doing a new 2009 Scripture Challenge with Beth Moore. The goal is to memorize 2 different verses from Scripture twice a month, on the 1st and the 15th. You can choose any verse you like, but I copied off Beth and her verse. It is:



"He is your constant source of stability; He abundantly provides safety and great wisdom; He gives all this to all those who fear Him." Isaiah 33:6

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm praying for good results as well!! Stay strong!!

Fitnessista said...

i'm praying for amazing results!!!
keep it up, girly! you look INCREDIBLE

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...