Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Delay


Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple days...but it's been a happy delay! I have been spending time my one of my sisters and her precious little one, Ethan! She brought dinner over here on Sunday night and when I asked her when she was leaving, she said tomorrow (Monday). Needless to say, the tears came and she is still here...YAY! She said that she would stay as long as I wanted her to; I told her to be careful what she says! I could totally keep her here forever! I LOVE having her here. She is fantastic company and we just have the best time. Ya know, there is nothing like sister-time. And cousin-time, for the kids!

I am feeling better and better each day. I've been running every day, which has taken away my bone pain completely...Praise God! I have also been doing some yoga, which I am really liking. It is gentle, and easy...not easy like simple, just easy like stretching and soothing. So I am going to get off here for now and Layne and I are going to go get the boys from school. Maybe I'll get caught up on all my blog-reading soon! Later!

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hell yes for feeling better!! Keep your faith alive, Erica :-)

Melody said...

You are such an awesome person! I couldn't even bring myself to take a walk when I was going through chemo! God is really on your side!

Melody

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! We are all still adjusting, I spared readers (one or two :-) my day yesterday. I wish my sister were here with me, looks like you guys are having fun. Have a great week and prayers for continued well-being!

HangryPants said...

EThan is so cute! Is that your daughter? She is a cutie!

*Erica* said...

Yes, that is our little Katie!

HangryPants said...

Oh my goodness, Katie is beautiful! Her cheeks!!!!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...