Friday, January 16, 2009

Touched

I just got home from picking up the boys at school. While I was waiting in the car outside the school I was just sitting there gabbing on the phone with my sister. A local man came up to my car and knocked on my window. It was John, a fellow parent; his kids go to school with our kids. And in a town this small, you know EVERYBODY! Anyway, I was kinda annoyed because so many people will just stop and ask how you're doing and just kinda nose their way into their business. Believe me, I've gotten that a lot. But I put my phone down while he asked his questions, "How are you doing? Are you still going for treatments?" As we were talking, he put his closed hand into my car and said, "This is to help out with all your trips to St. Louis. I just feel that God led me to give this to you." I just sat there, speechless. I thanked him so much as I took the money he was handing me. I was just so touched. And so in awe...of God. Of how He works. And how he provides. Constantly and Faithfully. Just had to share with ya'll.

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 KJV

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...