- Take a deck of cards and shuffle them; lay them out on a table where I can draw from them.
- Label 4 pieces of paper with a suit (clubs, spades, diamonds, hearts) and an exercise. I use squat jumps, lunges, pushups, and jumping jacks.
- Do 10 minutes of cardio. I run for 10 minutes (surprise, surprise!).
- Draw a card from the deck and do whatever exercise matches the suit of the card I draw, the number on the card is the number of reps. K, Q, J are 10; A is 11. Keep drawing cards and doing exercises for 5 minutes.
- Repeat 10 minutes of cardio and 5 minutes of calisthenics 2x, or as many times as you wish.
This is such a great way for me to work out! Because I love to run and not so much the other stuff, this is a good way for me to get both. I usually do this workout for an hour. This morning I ran a total of 5 miles. Woohoo!
Have a great Thursday bloggies!!
**Please say a little prayer that all my blood work looks good tomorrow and I will be "broadcasting" from Pod 4 and Chemo #5!!!**