Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yay for Yoga

I think I have found a new addition to my running...yoga. I have been reading so much on some of my fave blogs about yogadownload.com so while not quite feeling up to going for a run the last two days, I thought I'd try it out. I did the free 20-minute Yoga for Runners yesterday and today and I LOVE IT! I've never done any yoga really, to speak of. I feel amazing. Warm, stretched, and better. I will definitely be doing it again. I highly recommend it!

Well I am off for now...my sisters are here this weekend and they are coming over so we can have some much needed "sister time" today. I think it's just what the doctor ordered. I wish they could just move in! Have a great Sunday all.

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I do yoga everyday!!! Love it :-)

Anonymous said...

I bought a yoga for athletes DVD a while back at Target.. it had a section for runners, swimmers, cyclists, golfers, and one other sport. Definitely made me realize that just because I can run a marathon doesn't mean I'm good at yoga!! Good to branch out sometimes I guess.. ;)

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

I'm so glad you like yoga! I don't do it as often as I would like but it really is great, especially for runners with tired muscles ;-) Happy New Year!

Mrs. LC said...

I'm trying yoga too! haha my first experience recently was not the most...graceful? haha I think I need to start a little lower than what I did...oh well!

Have fun with your sisters! My sister and I just went back to our separate cities this past Sunday and I miss her now!!!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...