Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Words I Would Say

Hey guys;-)  When I was downloading some new songs for my playlist the other day, I came across this one by Sidewalk Prophets called “The Words I Would Say.”  It struck such a chord with me because the lyrics are what I strive to say to my children each and every day.  And someday when I am no longer here, I hope this is something they will always remember.  Just listen… 

 

July2010 005

September10 027 mothersday10      katie_mom_luncheon

scan0001

Feb 09 007 Komen2010 037   mothersday3     

Have a beautiful, blessed day.

xoxo

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful song! Thanks for sharing!!

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...