Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rainy Thursday

It SO doesn’t feel like Thursday today.  I guess that’s the bonus of short weeks, that the weekends are here before you know it!

We had a little birthday party here last night for our big 15 year old.  A few family and friends came over and we grilled steaks, and had baked potatoes and salad…and of course birthday cake!September10 003 

Us and our boy <3September10 006 

Tyler opening the GPS that he wanted for huntingSeptember10 012

Tyler and Hailey, friends for life, just like their parents:-)September10 022

We got his bow all fixed up for his birthday, he was so excited!September10 018

Tyler and Brad September10 019 

Michelle and ISeptember10 020

So another birthday is done.  They just keep getting more and more unbelievable…time needs to slow way down.

It’s a rainy day in the Ozarks, so I went to my  mom and dad’s to run on their treadmill.  I really like the Gayle King Show on OprahXM, so I listened to her chat about hot topics while the miles flew by.  I skipped the yoga today…somehow doing yoga in my front yard or living room is much less motivating than the deck overlooking the river.  I need to remind myself how good the stretches feel and just DO IT!

I’m off to be chauffer mom;-)  Have a great rest of your day!

xoxo

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
-Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...