Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Super Seventeen!

Wow!  What a morning!!  And yes, that’s a GOOD THING!!!

After dropping off the kids at school, I headed out for my first run in 3 days.  And it was G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S!!!  The temps were in the high 40s-low 50s and the sun was shining…perfect.  Ahhhh fall has arrived indeed:-)

September10 039 

My run was amazing and now I have A DISTANCE PR!!!  I ran 17 MILES!!!!!!!  AND my time was even more exciting, 2:39:54!  That’s a 9:23 pace!  Woo Hoo!!  Here’s the stats

MILE 1 9:22
MILE 2 9:17
MILE 3 9:14
MILE 4 9:14
MILE 5 9:17
MILE 6 9:15
MILE 7 9:10
MILE 8 9:38
MILE 9 9:21
MILE 10 9:10
MILE 11 9:17
MILE 12 8:53
MILE 13 8:59
MILE 14 9:27
MILE 15 9:28
MILE 16 9:55
MILE 17 10:39

TOTAL DISTANCE: 17 MILES

TIME: 2:39:54

PACE: 9:23/MILE

I promptly came home and did this,September10 045 to help prevent any knee inflammation.  Sorry for the poor picture quality:-(  Darn iPhone fail.

I am going to share my playlist that I had going for my run today.  It was all Christian and Praise & Worship, and keeping my thoughts on God and His amazing-ness kept me going for sure.

  1. Bring the Rain – Mercy Me
  2. Walk By Faith – Jeremy Camp <---Lovin’ me some Jeremy Camp!
  3. Speaking Louder Than Before – Jeremy Camp
  4. The Words I Would Say – Sidewalk Prophets
  5. I Want To Know You – Sonic Flood
  6. Lord, I Lift Your Name On High - Sonic Flood
  7. Give You Glory – Jeremy Camp
  8. We Fall Down – Kutless
  9. Fearless Heart – Point of Grace
  10. Shine – Newsboys
  11. Washed By The Water – Needtobreathe
  12. Believe – Amy Grant
  13. Keep The Candle Burning – WOW Worship The 90s
  14. Jesus & Gravity – Dolly Parton
  15. How Great Is Our God – Chris Tomlin
  16. Blessed Be The Name of the Lord – Discovery Camp
  17. Amazing Love – Newsboys
  18. Because You Are – Point of Grace
  19. Open The Eyes of My Heart – Michael W. Smith
  20. I Surrender All – Newsboys
  21. The Motions – Matthew West
  22. Dear Mr. God – The Warren Brothers
  23. God Is In Control – Twila Paris <---MY ANTHEM!!!!
  24. I Can Only Imagine – Mercy Me
  25. Cry Out To Jesus – Third Day

I find that I can faster and farther when I am listening to praise music.  My thoughts are focused on so much more than my run, or anything else for that matter.  They are focused on Him, and His grace that is made perfect for me.

Thank you for your company this morning, Father.  I give you all the  praise and glory for each and every step I take. I love you<3

Have a blessed day, guys!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the way you always point people to the Lord! I'm not a runner, so what's on your legs...ice? Great play list!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...