Wow! What a morning!! And yes, that’s a GOOD THING!!!
After dropping off the kids at school, I headed out for my first run in 3 days. And it was G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S!!! The temps were in the high 40s-low 50s and the sun was shining…perfect. Ahhhh fall has arrived indeed:-)
My run was amazing and now I have A DISTANCE PR!!! I ran 17 MILES!!!!!!! AND my time was even more exciting, 2:39:54! That’s a 9:23 pace! Woo Hoo!! Here’s the stats
TOTAL DISTANCE: 17 MILES
I am going to share my playlist that I had going for my run today. It was all Christian and Praise & Worship, and keeping my thoughts on God and His amazing-ness kept me going for sure.
- Bring the Rain – Mercy Me
- Walk By Faith – Jeremy Camp <---Lovin’ me some Jeremy Camp!
- Speaking Louder Than Before – Jeremy Camp
- The Words I Would Say – Sidewalk Prophets
- I Want To Know You – Sonic Flood
- Lord, I Lift Your Name On High - Sonic Flood
- Give You Glory – Jeremy Camp
- We Fall Down – Kutless
- Fearless Heart – Point of Grace
- Shine – Newsboys
- Washed By The Water – Needtobreathe
- Believe – Amy Grant
- Keep The Candle Burning – WOW Worship The 90s
- Jesus & Gravity – Dolly Parton
- How Great Is Our God – Chris Tomlin
- Blessed Be The Name of the Lord – Discovery Camp
- Amazing Love – Newsboys
- Because You Are – Point of Grace
- Open The Eyes of My Heart – Michael W. Smith
- I Surrender All – Newsboys
- The Motions – Matthew West
- Dear Mr. God – The Warren Brothers
- God Is In Control – Twila Paris <---MY ANTHEM!!!!
- I Can Only Imagine – Mercy Me
- Cry Out To Jesus – Third Day
I find that I can faster and farther when I am listening to praise music. My thoughts are focused on so much more than my run, or anything else for that matter. They are focused on Him, and His grace that is made perfect for me.
Thank you for your company this morning, Father. I give you all the praise and glory for each and every step I take. I love you<3
Have a blessed day, guys!