Friday, July 17, 2009

Boomerang Express Day 4

So sorry no Day 4 post last night...I had a certain hubby that needed some attention! As soon as I opened my laptop I heard a huge *sigh* coming from the couch and I knew my attention was needed elsewhere! He's been working 14-ish hour days all week getting a house finished by tomorrow so he's been a little stressed and needed some TLC.We had another great day at VBS yesterday! I can tell that the kids are starting to get tired, as are the teachers, because everybody is moving a little slower than they were on Monday! But it was another great time with another great lesson and we livened up our room with a little loud praise and worship music and some dancing! Who says you can't worship the LORD with the dance??!



No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...