Monday, July 13, 2009

Boomerang Express Day 1

G'Day, Mates!


We had our first day of Vacation Bible School today. Our time frame is 9-12. I got up and at 'em at 530am and had some coffee and 45 mins or so of quiet time before going downstairs and hitting the TM for a 5 mile run. Fantastic! It always starts my day right. You know what else starts my Monday morning out right?? 71 KIDS AT VBS THIS MORNING!! This is our highest Monday total ever! We were so excited! I have the oldest age group and we only had 6 but that just leaves room for growth...I encouraged positive "peer pressure," telling my kids to invite, invite, invite! I can't wait to see what happens the rest of the week as kids invite kids and other kids remember that it's this week. Very exciting! I love, love, love, to see kids gathering together and getting excited about the Lord! It's seriously one of my fave things!!


So here's a few pics of our day today. I meant to take more but didn't remember my camera until later...oops! OK, off to figure out what's for dinner around here...I.have.no.earthly.idea.



Hooroo, all! (That's Aussie-speak for "Goodbye! See you later!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Hope even more show up today ;)

Keri said...

It's VBS for us this week, too! Same exact one! I don't know why I was so excited to have the same VBS as you....maybe it's my growing desire to have face time at some point with my blogger friend!

The boys didn't go today after all that happened yesterday. They'll be back tomorrow.......

Loved the pictures!

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...