Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rx For Today: Prayer & Exercise

It’s Thursday…I think.

IMG_6221

I don’t know, my head is so full right now, I can’t even think straight.  All is well with us, just please be in prayer for healing for two people who I love dearly.  I won’t go into details…God already knows.  I’ll thank you in advance for your fervent prayers on their behalf. Red heart

So what else, along with prayer, helps me when I am feeling low?  Yep, you guessed it…exercise!  Some good ol’ endorphins!

This morning’s endorphins came in the form of a freezing 5 mile walk with my friend, Sue.  I swear we could talk and talk and talk some more and never run out of things to talk about.  And that’s exactly what we did, for an hour and a half that seemed like it was no more than 30 minutes.  Love that.  And love her! 

And 5 miles?!  Holy cow!  Exercise goes so much faster when you have a buddy. Smile   2012-11-08 001

After coming home from our walk, I was SO COLD!!  But, it was like 40 degrees or something out there.  So I don’t know what I was thinking when I whipped myself up my usual green smoothie…  Yes, ice and all. 

IMG_6239


2012-11-08_1154facebook

After cranking the wood heat AND sitting in front of the fireplace with a mug of hot tea, I think I’m finally starting to thaw out.  Now I’m tired.  I’m thinking a nap might be in my near future.  That’s good for healing right?  Right.

I’m off to heal.

Love you guys.

xoxo

And in the name of Jesus,

IMG_5997

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...