Thursday, June 7, 2012

Still Streaking

I’m feeling rather uninspired to write today’s post…hence the late afternoon writing.  Well, that, and the fact that I decided to catch a couple hours of sun out by the pool while reading my new copy of Runner’s World.  It was for my health benefit…Vitamin D. Smile 

I WILL share with you my current streaks going on at the moment,

The Runner’s World Summer Run Streak 2012 is going strong:

IMG_2814

As well as #SheReadsTruth Bible Study:

IMG_2812

 

And my favorite verse from today,

IMG_2811

Sweet, simple, I love it.

I’m off to see if I can get any more inspired for dinner.

Later, friends!

xoxo

IMG_2764

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...