Saturday, June 2, 2012

Phoning It In

Literally phoning in today's post. I am on the couch due to sinus/sore throat junk. Boo. I took some decongestant medicine this morning and it has helped but makes me feel a little weird. Like wired but also sleep on the couch weird. Hmm.

Anyway, before my couch time I got in 5 miles for the Summer Run Streak. I ran 3.25 mi. and walked 1.75. I kept the incline at 2% for the running portion and went back and forth between 5-9% for the walking. I broadened my horizons by watching E! News during my 'mill time;)




Before I got my sweat on, I did Day 10 of #SheReadsTruth. Today's focus was on Proverbs 4.




And what stood out to me most today:

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." Proverbs 4:23

I'm off to watch my Cardinals and relax some more. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

Love and blessings.

xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...