Thursday, June 14, 2012

Long Day Thursday

Well, it’s been a long day!  How has yours been?

Seriously, it feels like today started about yesterday morning, that’s how long it’s gone on.

But on to the day…  #SheReadsTruth is still going strong!  It’s honestly the highlight of my day.  I don’t know if it’s because it’s something totally different than I’ve ever done, or maybe it’s just way God captures my heart and my attention every morning, but it changes my day.  I’m telling ya’, taking the time to spend TIME in the Word every day makes a big difference in my life…if affects every aspect, and especially doing the Bible study first thing in the morning really gets my day started on the right foot.  You should try it!  And doing a study like this through an app makes it pretty cool, too. Smile

Anyway, yesterday and today: 2012-06-14 001

 

I continued with Gina’s Summer Shape Up, too.  Yesterday was steady state cardio and today (I got my days mixed up with tomorrow) I did workout 1 with HITT cardio…in my case, walking on a 12-15% incline.

2012-06-14 0011

My ankle is still a little sore, so I’m walking slow and wearing my brace.  Ugh.  Heal ankle, heal!

In other news, we’ve been doing a whole lot of this:

IMG_2942


Spending [almost] all our evenings at the various ballparks around the area, winning some, losing some, sweating BUCKETS, and having a good time doing it!


We’ve also been doing a lot of this: 2012-05-29 0011

 

LOVING.OUR.POOL. Sun


Have a good evening, guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...