Friday, June 8, 2012

Finally Friday

Is anyone else soooooo thankful that it’s Friday?!

I know I am, but our weekends aren’t really any less busy than our weekdays, but it just feels better when it’s the weekend!

We are heading to tumbling for Katie today while the boys are playing summer league basketball all day today and tomorrow.  I am itching to watch both my boys play together on the same team, so I’m looking forward to watching me some basketball tonight and tomorrow!

Up until now I haven’t had much of a chance to sit down.  Wake up was followed by getting all the boys a good breakfast of Belgian waffles and bacon before sending them off to catch the bus for basketball.  Right after that I got in my workout, a 6 mile run on the treadmill…

IMG_2817

I brought back an old favorite while running…the new season of Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime started this past Sunday and I had it DVR-ed for just such a running date. Smile  I love that show.  The 6 miles just flew by!

Today’s Soul Detox Bible study was all about fear.  And how we don’t have to fear anything if Jesus is the Lord of our life.  2 Timothy 1:7 says just that:

2tim17

Day 16 #SheReadsTruth :

IMG_2815

Going to watching my girl flip and my boys dribble! 

LOVE!

xoxo

And, um, apparently this is what I look like when I’m blogging, ha! Winking smile

snapshot-002

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...