Monday, June 4, 2012

All Streaks Intact

What’s going on in your world today?

Since a rude sinus virus decided to invade my body the past few days, I spent yesterday completely lethargic on my couch.  Well, almost completely.  I woke up and thought I was feeling better because my throat wasn’t on fire so I hit the treadmill for a long-ish run first thing.  I finished 8 good miles before my femur started to ache (BOOOOO!!!!!) so I stopped and came in to wake up the princess so we could get ready for church. 2012-06-04_1033twitter

After getting all dressed and ready, I sat down at the table for a few minutes and visited with my dad and realized that I felt completely awful.  My head felt like it was going to explode and my eyes just wanted to close.  So Katie and I stayed home and went back to sleep, in our church clothes.  Yeah. 

The rest of the day was spent flipping channels on TV and playing games on my phone.  How productive am I?  …sigh…

Today I really AM feeling much better…so far so good!  I hit the treadmill for a 2 mile warm up run before doing my cardio kickboxing DVD.  After that I walked three more miles while watching the 19th hour of the Today Show. 2012-06-04 001

SO, the Summer Run Streak is still going strong here.  Are you participating?  How are YOU doing??

 

The #SheReadsTruth Bible study and community is also going strong!  I look forward to getting in the Word every day, and seeing what God wants to reveal to me and apply it to my life.  I also like looking through Instagram and Twitter and seeing what part of the study that other people are on and the notes they are taking.  
 2012-06-04 0011

I’ve got to get cleaned up and get going this morning.  I’ve got a million things to do.  First of the month bills, bookwork, grocery shopping, and Katie is wanting me to buy her some paint…oh, and we have a baseball game tonight. 

Later, guys!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...