Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How Does Your Mouth Represent YOUR Heart?

This was our scenery as we drove home last night. 

IMG_2789

I mean, seriously, isn’t God the most AMAZING artist??  I have to just sit and stare in awe of the beauty He creates.  Love it.

 

IMG_2788

We had another lovely evening of baseball last night.  We traveled a little over an hour for the game, but sadly did not come home with a win. Sad smile     

Today’s #SheReadsTruth Bible study was Day 13 for me…

IMG_2790

Today’s reading was from Matthew chapter 12, and I particularly liked verse 34:

“…For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.” 

How does your mouth represent YOUR heart?  I know I am convicted by reading this.  I know at times I’m not very proud of what comes out of my mouth and certainly don’t want that to be a reflection of my heart. 

And from the devotion,

Anytime I think something positive about someone else, TELL THEM!

 

My legs were feeling particularly good today so I ran 8 miles on the treadmill this morning and then did the Tank Top Arms routine I found on Pinterest somewhere.  The Summer Run Streak lives on Winking smile

IMG_2791

With no ball games or pressing things on the schedule today, I MAY actually get caught up on my bookwork and even possibly find my desk somewhere underneath all the stuff that has been piled on it.  I’m dreading it already.  Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow. 

I’m such a procrastinator…

Maybe that’s how it got so messy to begin with?? Confused smile

OH- and check out this sweet graphic I found…my hubs will LOVE it Winking smile

IMG_2769

Love you guys.

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...