Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quickly Passing By

Hey y’all!

I am literally just taking just a few minutes to say “HI!” real quick before I’m on to my next task!

The schedule this week is insane and throw in the last-minute TO-DOs, like Zachary’s need for khaki pants at 8 this morning, and I am really hopping.

Of course, some of that hopping is really running, and that is my own fault.Winking smile

Yesterday was a 15-miler, and it all went well except for the serious chafing on one leg from my shorts.  Gah.  I’m still not feeling 100% confident in marathon training this time around, but I’m just going to go with it.  October 23 will be here before I know it.

2011-09-20_1336garmin

Today I didn’t think I had even a moment to get a quick sweat session in, but after going after the aforementioned khaki pants (and shoes, socks, belt) I managed to squeeze in a quick 5K just to stretch the legs.  Legs are now stretched, and I am re-chaffed.  Awesome.

someonebusierthanyou

A quick shower, lunch, blog, and now I’m off again.  We have high school baseball today (Tyler’s pitching!) and then as soon as it’s over, we have to travel for Zach’s first Jr. High basketball game of the season.  Go Bulldogs!!  It’ll be a late night around here. 

Maybe tomorrow I’ll get caught up on my house…or not.

Love!

xoxo

PS- Lending A Hand had these Girlie Girl shirts made up for us as a fundraiser this fall!  We love them!  I can’t wait to get a hoodie!!girliegirllahf

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...