Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Start To The Day

I’m thinking that today is going to be a good day!  I found my early morning motivation in my Bible, a cup of hot coffee, a good Living Social deal Winking smile, and a run.

First up: the verse that was laid before me this morning,

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”  Isaiah 40:30-31

 

Second: the coffeeeeee, (no not my cup, but wouldn’t it be awesome if it was?!)

latte_art2

 

Next: the awesome Living Social deal I scored this morning,

2011-09-13_1138livingsocialwholefoods

 

And last, but certainly not least: a bangin’ run,

2011-09-13_1134garmin

How is YOUR Tuesday shaping up?  It is Tuesday, right?? 

Ok, I’m good.Winking smile

Make it great, folks!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...