Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Number 600

Hola Friends!  How is your Hump Day going so far??

I just noticed that this is my 600TH POST!!!!!  Wow!!!  My, what a long way we’ve come, huh?!

All is well here, except the day is kind of gray…

IMG_3111

It started raining early this morning and even though it has stopped now, the clouds are still hanging around.  Boo.  It doesn’t make for a very nice day especially when you have lots to do.

Zachary has basketball practice today, Tyler has a cross country meet (not here), and after all those things, the kids have Youth at church…if we make it back in time from the meet.  We shall see.

This morning I found some time in between a couple of rain showers to grab a quick run.
 IMG_3115

Five miles in 47:32 to get my day started off on the right foot. 

Then I obeyed dr’s orders and stretched my legs and feet while I was checking Facebook enjoying nature.

IMG_3113

Note to self: clean all the trash out of the side pocket of the door, mmmkay?

One more thing: As if I wasn’t feel old enough already with Tyler driving and such, this morning he registered to take his ACT.  Wahhhhhh!!!!  No way this is all possible, it’s happening way too fast.

Have a great day guys.

xoxo

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...