Monday, August 8, 2011

From My iPhone

So you can probably tell from the title of this post that I am blogging from my fabulous iPhone. Why, you ask? Because while "BLOG" was near the top of my TO-DO list today, it just didn't happen...again. My iPhone blogging is happening as we speak, er, write, from Katie's gymnastics class.

Proof:



----> And can I just say that I LOVE my iPhone? Well, maybe not love, but really, really like. ;-)

So much so, in fact, that I agreed to get one for my Zachary's 14th birthday, which was yesterday!! (Except he got the newest - the iPhone 4 - while I have the 3GS - jealousy here). <------ The iPhone is not the important thing here, though. The most important thing is that

MY BABY BOY IS 14!!!!!!!

How we went from the little boy who was ever so spoiled and wouldn't leave my hip to the awesome teenager he is today is beyond me. To say it's gone by soooo fast is the understatement of the century.

I have such fond memories of my precious little boy who loved his "cha-cha milk" and couldn't get close enough when we were snuggling. Ok so not THAT much has changed, but still;-) Now he's just so big!

Instead of the Blue's Clues birthday parties (it was his VERY FAVORITE), we are taking whole trips with family AND friends. Such was the case this past weekend when we all went and had another fun-filled weekend on Tablerock Lake in Branson, tubing, boating, and jumping off the bluffs. We hit the go-karts pretty hard too. Such is the life with boys...the biggest boy being my hubby;-) We have so much fun with our kids...I hope we never grow up.

So while I could tell you all about the runs that I had in the last week (including the great 12-miler yesterday on the strip in Branson!) and all the other day-to-day goings on in our household (like the day I locked my keys in my car and Onstar couldn't "connect" to my car to unlock it), the highlight and most important thing is my "little" guy.


And his most perfect, central place in our family and definitely in my heart.

I love you, Zachary!!!

xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...