Hey all! How ever many of you are out there…
Back from my 5-miler this morning, completed in 47:10. It is so stinking hot. There are no words. I am so ready for Fall. ‘Nuff said.
This instantly got my attention and I came up with a few of my own:
- Finish Line
- Personal Record
- Water Ahead
- New Shoes
- Almost Done
- Runner’s High
- Post Massage – never had one post race but I bet it would be ahh-mazing
- Free Beer – not so much for me, but there is free beer after every big race I’ve run
- Downhill Finish
- I Finished
- Negative Split
- Cool Weather – Oh.Em.Gee. Please Fall come soon!!!
- Injury Free
- Carbo-Load – Bring on the PASTA!
- Boston Qualifier – maybe someday?
- Second Wind
- Body Glide – for sure.
- Nice Legs
Pretty good, right? I thought it was a pretty cool list to share with you.
Do you have two beautiful words in running that aren’t listed? I’d love to hear them!
I’m off to get my house spiffed up…I’m being interviewed for a magazine today!
Oh, and I need to fit in some yard sale pricing time in there somewhere. Ack!