Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Two Words

Hey all!  How ever many of you are out there…Winking smile

Back from my 5-miler this morning, completed in 47:10.  It is so stinking hot.  There are no words.  I am so ready for Fall.  ‘Nuff said.

I was on Twitter yesterday [while I should have been pricing for my yard sale on Saturday…YIKES!], and I noticed a tweet by Runner’s World that read:
 2011-07-20_0829rw

This instantly got my attention and I came up with a few of my own:

  • Finish Line
  • Personal Record
  • Water Ahead
  • New Shoes
  • Almost Done
  • Runner’s High

So I looked this morning at the article on Runner’s World to see what other people were coming up with.  These were some of the suggestions:

  • Post Massage – never had one post race but I bet it would be ahh-mazing
  • Free Beer – not so much for me, but there is free beer after every big race I’ve run
  • Downhill Finish
  • I Finished
  • Negative Split
  • Cool Weather – Oh.Em.Gee. Please Fall come soon!!!
  • Injury Free
  • Carbo-Load – Bring on the PASTA!
  • Boston Qualifier – maybe someday?
  • Second Wind
  • Body Glide – for sure.
  • Nice Legs

But the article said that the best two words by far:
 Mile26-new

Pretty good, right?  I thought it was a pretty cool list to share with you. 

Do you have two beautiful words in running that aren’t listed?  I’d love to hear them!

I’m off to get my house spiffed up…I’m being interviewed for a magazine today! 

Oh, and I need to fit in some yard sale pricing time in there somewhere.  Ack!

Later y’all!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...