Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sore!

Hey friends,

Hey Tuesday :-)

So I have to confess to you...

My legs are so sore right now that I can't SIT on the couch, I can only PLOP...I had to lower myself onto the toilet seat yesterday...and going up and down stairs is uncomfortable.

This has happened for 2 reasons I'm figuring. 1) On Saturday, I didn't run but I did a full lower-body workout. Tons of lunges, squats, squat jumps (oy vey), you get my drift, and 2) My 10.5 miler outside on Sunday which probably just irritated already sore muscles. <----Ouch. Once I start moving, I'm good, but that initial getting up and getting going is painful. I KNEW when I did the lower body routine that I would be sore, but this is rediculous! On a bright note, it feels much better today than yesterday...thank you, Lord! Also walking/jogging on the TM feels good because my muscles get all warm and loose (not gonna do a full out run for another day or two). AND I feel good knowing that I actually worked those muscles on Saturday, because that is what I was wanting to do in the first place! So there you have it;-)

I'm enjoying an easy-ish day today. I have a load of laundry in the dryer that will need to be folded and put away (any takers??), and dinner that needs to be planned, I not really sure what we are having tonight...salmon maybe. I also need to get on our accomodations for Disney in 44 days!! We are thinking of renting a house since we will be there for a week. And my parents are talking about coming down for the big race! Oh I hope they do!! We were also talking last night about taking a day and going to Jupiter, FL (about 2 hrs from Orlando) to see our Cardinals play in Spring Training! How fun!! I need to get on this travel stuff!

Before I go, I wanted to share with you an article from Runner's World that Sarah, blogging at River City Fitness, tweeted about this morning, I LOVED it! This is SO me. Anyone who wonders why the TM is the best friend to running mothers needs to read this!!! Thank you, Sarah!

-----> Have a terrific Tuesday, lovelies <-----

xoxo


So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you enjoyed the article :)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...