Thursday, January 14, 2010

He Makes Me Smile

Hello my lovelies from a weary Mama :-)


I am beyond exhausted from my busy week of baby and braces! As you may remember, today was the day for Tyler to get his braces off. He was very excited about getting them taken off today, as was I! I couldn't wait to see his beautiful smile...it's been a little over 3 years since he got his braces.

Here he is in the car before his appointment:





AND AFTER:



There were beautiful, straight teeth under there! How handsome is my "little" man?! The orthodontist gave him a goodie bag full of all the stuff he's supposed to have been avoiding while wearing braces, they included: a Snickers bar, bubble gum, beef jerky, jawbreakers, and taffy. It was fun! And right now, he is making a big bag of popcorn to munch away on. I think he even mentioned that he wanted to eat an apple, because he hasn't eaten one that hasn't been cut into bite sized pieces for over 3 years! Wow. He's too cute;-)
We had a wonderful day together, just us two. He is such a great kid and I sometimes forget to tell him just how great I think he is. Today was OUR day, and I loved every second of it!
Have a great evening!
xoxo

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...