Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Hey y'all!!

Other than a little morning stiffness today, I was feeling MUCH better this morning. Yay! I think my muscles have forgiven me...for the time being ;-)

So of course the first I did once I realized I could walk straight, was to check the temp outside to see if an outside run was possible. 54* Yippee!!! How fabulous!! Let me clarify...fabulous for an outside run, NOT so fabulous for hot-flashes when you have a wood furnace that radiates mucho heat even when it's turned wayyyyy down :-(

It took me forever to fall asleep last night, I was so stinkin HOT. For those of you who don't know what a hot flash feels, it's like you are boiling from the INSIDE OUT. And after a few seconds of the boiling, sweat droplets form on your forehead. It is insane. The only thing that makes them feel better is, seriously, to go stand in a walk-in freezer. Not that we have one, so here en lies the problem. And yes, I believe God has a sense of humor...why else would he do this to a woman?! Hehe;-)

But my run this morning was glorious. Here's the stats:

  • Distance: 5.50 miles
  • Time: 52:08
  • Pace: 9:29 min/mile

Obvi, my RunKeeper app heard the rotten things I was saying about it the other day and decided to work today. Thank you;-)

Today I am working with our travel agent to get our accommodations lined up for Disney. It is after all in

43 days, 11 hours, 55 minutes, 55 seconds




Julie said...

Funny funny funny!!! I tell people that my life must be the comedy channel for God!


seesaraheat said...

Awesome run girl! We have a ton of rain here so you and me have traded places -- I'm headed to the treadmill ;-)