Sunday, October 26, 2008

Award Winning!

Thanks to the FABULOUS Julz from Simple and Divine, I have received my first blog award! Thanks, doll, for the shout-out!! Julz has been a sourch of booty-kicking inspiration ever since I was diagnosed with breast cancer in mid-September. I told her that I can tell when a message is from her before I even finish reading it because I'm ready to stand up and kickbox something before I'm even finished! And, that's exactly what I'm doing...kickboxing breast cancer into oblivion! So thank you, Julz, for my award and most of all for inspiring me to stand tall and proud and FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!! *fist bump & hugs*





I, in turn, am awarding 7 of my own favorite blogs...in no particular order. I hope you come to enjoy them as much as I have:

So congratulations all! And even more, thank you for being an inspiration to me in one way or another!

We are off to take the kids to see a movie today and eat some delicious mexican food, and check out the progress on our cabin! Yay for a beautiful day out! Hope ya'll have a blessed Sunday!


6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :0)

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!
thank you for the award-- it made my day :D
sounds like a fun sunday planned! hope it's wonderful
<3

Bridget said...

Congrats!! and Thank You!!! Also, thanks for sharing your journey with us- I know it's incredibly personal and you are sharing these moments with complete strangers, but I think your story and your strength has touched and inspired a lot of people (I know it has me)!

Mrs. LC said...

Congratulations and thank you! I feel so honored! :) I passed the blog award on, and I guess you're double awarded (you don't have to do it all again though!) because I really love your blog and had to include it in my 7 favorites! :)

I also posted pictures from Trunk or Treat last night..what a success and what fun! :)

Thanks again!

Linds

Sarah @ See Sarah Eat said...

Thank you so much Erica! Your comments and friendship have really inspired me to keep blogging and I am so proud of you :)

Samantha said...

Thank you Erica - I am touched. I really admire you for your strength & I have learned a lot from what you have shared with us. Even though I have never met you in person, I know you are a fantastic person.

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...