Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mason!

Hey guys!  No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just been

GOING, GOING, GOING

since we last talked.  But such is the life of this happy and busy mom! 

In the past week,

school let out for summer (YAY!!!),

then there was the Memorial Day weekend where we spent a long weekend at the cabin with friends and family,

we went to a Cardinals game on Wednesday night (!!!!!),

and NOW, here I am back at home with tons of pictures and moments to blog.  Yes, just moments as usual.Smile

But FIRST, in this post, I have to wish a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet nephew, Mason, who is celebrating his 2nd BIRTHDAY today!!!  I can’t believe it has been two years since we welcomed this sweet boy into our family.
  June09 023June09 027

 

 

 

 

 

 


Mason,
The timing of you joining our family was no accident, but truly a blessing from God.  During a time when so many things were turned upside down during my cancer diagnosis, your impending arrival was the brightest of the bright spots.  You gave us something positive to look forward to, a sweet new baby to snuggle and love!  I love you so much (and your parents!), and I am so thankful for you.  Happy Birthday, Mase!!!
~Love, Aunt Erica

mattfamily


“I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” Psalm 92:4


Love y’all!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...