Friday, June 24, 2011

Get Your Sweat On

It’s all rush rush, hurry hurry around here this morning. 

Which left me like Sweaty McSweaterson:

IMG_2840

 

A little CRUNCH Burn & Firm Pilates does a body good! Open-mouthed smile  Today was a marked as a rest day on my marathon training calendar [marathon training officially began THIS week!]:2011-06-24_0759calendar

But y’all know how well that works for me.  I was smart and didn’t run, even though the temps were just like yesterday morning, but I just HAD to get my sweat on somehow.  Mission accomplished!

Now it’s back to another day of high school basketball.  Let’s bring it, boys!   

What are you doing to work up a sweat today?  You owe it to yourself.Red heart  Just put on some Pandora and crank it up, you’ll feel AWESOME when your done! Open-mouthed smile

Love y’all!

xoxo

No comments:

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...