Saturday, February 21, 2009

Which Is Your Fave?

I was looking at breast cancer awareness ribbons today, and boy was I surprised at the number of different ribbons I found! These are just a few. Which one is your favorite?

cancer Pictures, Images and Photos
Plain and simple



tatas Pictures, Images and Photos

VERY cute!



breast cancer ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
All jazzed up!


Pink Ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Cute, with an important reminder! No mincing words here!Breast Cancer Ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Cute and sporty kinda.



Breast Cancer Ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
Sparkly and feisty!



ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos
My hubby's favorite...I wonder why?! Oh yeah, I forgot, it's the hot wings!



Save Second Base Pictures, Images and Photos

Sports-themed.

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I like #3 - the "jazzed up" one :-)

Mrs. LC said...

I've always laughed at "save the tatas" but I had never seen "Save Second Base" until I saw it right now, and that one definitely made me laugh!

Keri said...

Honestly, I like the "plain and simple" and the sporty one.

I guess I like the classics for some reason!!

Anonymous said...

love the save the tatas one!
so cute :)

Survivor Spotlight Saturday

Hello!! Is it absolutely beautiful where you are this morning?!  Holy cow, if not you should high-tail it to southeast Missouri, ‘cause it...