- Baseball practice
- Orthodontist appt (almost done, yippee!)
- Quiz Bowl practice
- Jr. Beta Red Cross Blood Drive volunteer
- Basketball practice on Saturday morning
- Basketball practice every day except Wednesday
- She's a 5-year old princess with a love for pink, dress-up, and everything fancy. AND she stays home with me :-D 'Nuff said.
- 2 Different homes being built right now, so 2 crews working in different towns
- Seems like every piece of equipment we had needed some sort of repair this week, so that meant a lot of fixing.
- Went to TX for 2 days to look at/purchase a new dozer because of the previous bullet point...
- Put up with me and my menopause-drive hormones, my coming off steroids emotions, and just general "freak-out" moments of insecurity and anxiety.
- Daily quiet time/Bible Study
- Ran 43 miles!!
- The driver and scheduler of events listed under the children.
- Delivered broken parts to be repaired.
- General office/bookkeeping work
- Keeping our home looking halfway put together so it doesn't look like a family of pigs live here!
Whew! No wonder I'm tired! So maybe I will just try to relax, watch it snow, and enjoy the day. Because next week it all starts back up again plus add in 2 trips to STL for dr appts. Tuesday we go to the Radiation Oncologist, where we will do the complete set up for radiation which will begin approx 10 days after Tuesday. They are doing everything it takes to be completely set up since we have to drive so far, but that means we will be there from 930am - 330 pm. Loooong day! Then on Friday I go for the heart echo, labs, see my dr, and have the Herceptin infusion, prayerfully. Yeah, I'd better rest up!! Have a fantastic weekend everybody!